miles from The Highland Club
Invergarry & Fort Augustus Railway Museum
"The Railway opened in 1903 and closed to all traffic in 1947, with the track being lifted in 1948. Over the years the stations slowly disappeared, Gairlochy becoming a caravan site, Fort Augustus a school, Invergloy a bed and breakfast and Aberchalder a house. Only Invergarry platform remained, dormant and waiting to be rescued."
Station Approach Road, South Laggan PH34 4EA