The Church Atrium
The enormous Abbey Church, was originally designed by Pugin the Younger but only a portion of the building was completed according to his plan before the work was discontinued in 1893 due to lack of funds.
The central chapel which sits below the timber hammer head beams is one such part and has been restored into what is now referred to as The Church Atrium.
Heated with under floor heating it is an ideal location for our annual hogmanay celebration as well as other private events, including weddings.
It currently houses both the large model of The Highland Club development and the smaller historic model of the site when it was Marshall Wade’s fort in 1729.